Ebbing with the current healthcare industry can be challenging, especially if you are doing business in California. Even when you have talented and capable staff, changes in policy can make staying in compliance tricky and time-consuming.
Are you a medical practitioner? Let’s dialogue on whether you have ever:
- Experienced medical billing as outside your core competency?
- Failed to understand the medical insurance laws for revenue recovery?
- Experienced a deep sense of frustration with phone inquiries, form-resubmissions/duplications, and other such medical billing procedures?
- Lost a substantial amount of revenue due to billing inaccuracy?
- Experienced insurance denial despite long hours of detailed medical billing?
- Spent wastefully for in-house billing with no substantial results?