About the job
We are looking for an experienced Business development executive (part time) who is committed to deliver the company goals in medical billing/revenue cycle management area.
Medical Billing – Business Development Executive
Position Title: Medical Billing – Business Development Executive – Part Time
Class : Part Time & Full Time (Work from home)
- Responsible for outbound leads qualification that converts to sales opportunities
- Expected to meet and exceed monthly target consistently
- Identify key buying influencers / decision-makers within these prospects to determine the business requirement
- Respond to & qualify inquiries about our services
- Leverage multiple channel approaches to communicate with prospects
- Update all leads and progress to key stakeholders
- 2+ year’s work experience, ideally in US Healthcare – RCM (Medical Coding & Medical Billing)
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors’ degree, preferred
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Confidence in your ability to be successful
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic
- The ability to identify and reach decision-makers through social media, cold calls, research, and networking
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality
- Self-motivated with the ability to learn independently
- Must be willing to meet provider at office, hospital or practice location when required
Note: The staff can work from home part-time.
Work From Home Requirement
- Must have a reliable computer with antivirus.
- Must have high speed internet access and headphone
- Must have a quiet area to work as you will be on the phone most of the time.
Perks of the position
- Work from home
- Flexible work hour